New forum software: A change to the moderation of CC

PpPete

Legendary Member
49 days? How did you work that out? :biggrin:

If you play your cards right you can get to the first suspension in just one day ... and if you kick off when your suspension is up, go straight to 3 days, one week, and then ban - all without spending much more than a few hours on CC in between times. :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Not saying you couldn't do it in less.... but if you get to your seventh on the 60th calender day after your first (i.e. just before it expires) you will have by then had 1+3+7=11 days suspension and 60-11 is 49.

Simples !

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Not saying you couldn't do it in less.... but if you get to your seventh on the 60th calender day after your first (i.e. just before it expires) you will have by then had 1+3+7=11 days suspension and 60-11 is 49.

Simples !

I would stop now before you get your first one Pete.... :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Sounds good.

So when is the date for cut-over to the new software? :thumbsup:

I haven't set one yet as the software is still going through the 1.1 beta phase and I also have to fit it around family commitments and arranging a suitable weekend off to do all the post-migration work.

I'm hopefully going to get a video demonstration done this weekend, with a public open trial of the test site in a couple of weeks time.

It should be a few weeks after that, but I'll post an announcement once I've set a definite date. :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

jayonabike