New Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User32269

I like the new outdoors forum, it ties in nicely with walking and camping interests I have.
Why is the politics forum such a contentious issue? If people want to discuss obvious political topics, it is simple to be on cycle chat, then flick over to the new forum once logged in.
Regular cc users now know that if they want to post about their recent walking or climbing trips, there is a dedicated space populated with like minded people. Why should politics and current affairs be any more difficult? I appreciate that certain cycling topics will obviously have a political aspect, but others will overlap with "the great outdoors," I don't see campers or hikers on cc taking numerous sarcastic digs at this.

Straight question; if you are interested in political debate, why is it so hard to use the appropriate forum?

OP
OP
U

User32269

Sorry, I can't access it.

Shaun

Founder
I appreciate that the separate forum may not appeal, that's fair enough, no one is being forced to use it - but I would appreciate it if the disruption of CC stops as there is no reason to spoil CC for others on account of being unhappy at a decision I've made.

I'll shortly post in the site news to explain in more detail the rationale for my decision, and would appreciate any and all feedback to be sent to me directly.

Thanks,
Shaun

ETA: See here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom