new from colwyn bay. north wales

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
well been cycling now for about 6mts on a clapped out claude butler that i bought off me mate for 70 quid (he ripped me off). the whole purpose for me was to loose some weight which ive done but with some more to go!!!. i cant believe im doin this cycling and how much i enjoy it unbelievable really is!!!! and im the fat B--T--D who used to bib my horn shoutin get out the bloody way!!!! ye should use the cycle track!!! (no chance) anyway apologies to anyone i offended doin that:tongue: on the look out for a new bike now cant make me mind up weather to get one with drop bars (racer) or straight. have a little bit of back trouble at times nowt much. some people advised to stay away from racers others said not any advice appreciated. any nice to be here and HELLO from north wales

bauldbairn

Hello and welcome to the CC forums. :hello:

If you have any questions best open threads on "Beginners(where theres also a good discription of types of bikes to help you decide)" or in the "Cafe".

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Well done, welcome to CC :becool:

For what it's worth, my back is fairly ropey but I've never had so much as a twinge on any of my bikes (drop bars, risers and flats)

im the fat B--T--D who used to bib my horn shoutin get out the bloody way!!!! ye should use the cycle track!!!

Just say 1000 "Hail Shimano's" and all will be forgiven ;)

Enjoy your cycling :biggrin:

OP
OP
F

fatboysoontobeslim

100 hail shimanos and counting!!!!!
biggrin.gif
thanks for the welcome

well been cycling now for about 6mts on a clapped out claude butler that i bought off me mate for 70 quid (he ripped me off). the whole purpose for me was to loose some weight which ive done but with some more to go!!!. i cant believe im doin this cycling and how much i enjoy it unbelievable really is!!!! and im the fat B--T--D who used to bib my horn shoutin get out the bloody way!!!! ye should use the cycle track!!! (no chance) anyway apologies to anyone i offended doin that:tongue: on the look out for a new bike now cant make me mind up weather to get one with drop bars (racer) or straight. have a little bit of back trouble at times nowt much. some people advised to stay away from racers others said not any advice appreciated. any nice to be here and HELLO from north wales

...soontobeslim (thought I'd use the short version of your name), hello and :welcome:

Top Bottom