New gallery: Member's Bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
Spread the word - there's a new gallery for everyone to upload pics of their bikes.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Spread the word - there's a new gallery for everyone to upload pics of their bikes.

Cheers,

Nice, I'll do mine some time.

Would it be possible to have on the list of albums, how many pictures are in each album?

Thanks.

bauldbairn

Cheers,

Sorry for being such a nuisance Shaun but do we have to upload our personal Gallery photos etc again? :wacko:

Cheers

ps - good work with the new CC by the way, starting to get more used to it now! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Sorry for being such a nuisance Shaun but do we have to upload our personal Gallery photos etc again? :wacko:

Yes, sorry, unfortunately I hadn't realised that the new software didn't have pictures on profiles like the old one did.

You'll need to create an album in the gallery and then re-upload your photo's there.

If you need them bringing over from the old forums, let me know as I still have the old site running in the background for reference.

Cheers,

I'm confused, how does that work, can anyone create an album that all can upload too or is it just you than can do that Shaun?

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
At the moment, I create the main galleries, then anyone can create an album within the gallery and upload pics. The album is "owned" by whomever creates it.

The permissions can be twiddled all sorts of ways, but allowing people to manage their own albums seems to be the most flexible way to go with it - people can just go for it if they have some pics to upload.

If anyone has any suggestions for additional galleries, just let me know.

Cheers,

bauldbairn

Yes, sorry, unfortunately I hadn't realised that the new software didn't have pictures on profiles like the old one did.

You'll need to create an album in the gallery and then re-upload your photo's there.

If you need them bringing over from the old forums, let me know as I still have the old site running in the background for reference.

Cheers,

Shaun,

It's okay I've got all the stuff on my PC anyway. It's the very least I could do to - transfer it myself.

I just didn't know if it was going to appear back in my album at a later date, that's all!

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom