New Giro 26

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've had my new Bacchetta Giro 26 ATT for just over a week and am loving it. A couple of years back I bought a Giro 20 and Corsa from Kevin at D Tek. Loved the Giro but didn't really get on with the Corsa. Eventually I sold it. However I missed some aspects of the bike. After much discussion and research I decided to try a Giro 26. Brilliant! Faster than the Giro 20 especially over rough surfaces and it climbs better. Compared to the Corsa it has most of the speed but is more everyday 'rideable'. A combination of wider bars, reach adjustable stem, wider rubber (I've fitted 35mm Kojaks) and disc brakes makes a real difference to its usability. I'm well chuffed and looking forward to clocking lots of miles on it. So good is it that the G20 is up for sale!

Cheers

John

Wildduck

Thanks for that. Sounds great! Fills me with confidence as I wait for mine which should be here over the next couple of weeks.

Keep us updated on your adventures....

markg0vbr

Über Member
i had my giro two weeks now.
i was off las week so did 30 to 35 miles a day, two weeks in i have reclined the seat back a lot. best ride so far 35 flattish miles 17.2 average with a 2.5 mile stint at 35mph:biggrin: now i am back home it is back to the hill grind.

Top Bottom