New 'Gopro for cyclists' gives added safety features.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I have the Apeman front & rear dashcam in my car. It's quite good quality. Hopefully the bike cam will be similar build.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Those laser 'bike lanes' are a terrible idea. You want drivers to pass you this close?

winjim

Smash the cistern
Let's hope they are adjustable.... Apeman have good reports from users.
I think that in order to demonstrate a safe passing distance they would need to be so far from the bike that they would no longer be perceived as associated with it. I do wonder how it would go if you had video footage taken by that camera of a close pass, but one outside the bounds of the self-imposed cycle lane.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
I’d question that that narrow projected laser lane has any safety benefit what so ever. What would be better is if the camera projected a laser image of a speed camera. Thus driver behind will know they are being filmed.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
It's bloody massive. With my chunky thighs I would be knocking it with every revolution. It looks very much like a knock of GoPro in a housing, not sure the battery will last an all day ride.

Drago

Legendary Member
With added "safety" features?

Where is the evidence that make the user safer? As we know with safety items, and lights in particular, the reality often differs significantly from the perceived wisdom.

Top Bottom