New here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NigelM

Good day to all!

Yes my << avatar is right I'm a truck driver!!.....I will be the one giving you plenty of room

Joined this site as I need to get back into cycling, need to shift some of my excess weight....again. My wife also cycles but hates the traffic so always on the lookout for good "quiet" roads to cycle on so any tips there would be greatly appreciated.

My hometown is Shipley in West Yorkshire

Nigel

young Ed

Veteran
hello a welcome!
not from your way my self (i'm a Kentish farmer lad!)

some loons on here (most would include me in that category! :tongue: and some more normal people
stay friendly and polite and keep with the spirit ( a sense of humor may be required) and you'll be at home here. plenty of people join saying they are trying to lose weight and with in a year or two they have forgotten about that and spent well over a grand on cycling stuff and it's just part of life

so have you got a bike yet? i find that helps :laugh:
Cheers Ed

classic33

Leg End Member
Good day to all!

Yes my << avatar is right I'm a truck driver!!.....I will be the one giving you plenty of room

Joined this site as I need to get back into cycling, need to shift some of my excess weight....again. My wife also cycles but hates the traffic so always on the lookout for good "quiet" roads to cycle on so any tips there would be greatly appreciated.

My hometown is Shipley in West Yorkshire

Nigel
Twenty minute walk to Bradford then.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Hello!

Top Bottom