New here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

crankyhorse

Hi people

I'm been cycling to work since April after a 16 year hiatus from bikes. I had forgotten how fun cycling was.

I have a Hybrid at the moment and am mulling over getting a road bike for the added speed.

Hi people

I'm been cycling to work since April after a 16 year hiatus from bikes. I had forgotten how fun cycling was.

I have a Hybrid at the moment and am mulling over getting a road bike for the added speed.

Welcome crankyhorse. It is a bit up in the air here, as the Admin has been busy changing the forum. It is a friendly place (be careful in Politics & Life!) and you'll get plenty of advice if you ask. Happy riding!

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Welcome Crankyhorse. Everyone here seems friendly and helpful. If you need any help you'll find someone who knows what you need or will point you in the right directionB)

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Hello Cranky! Yes everyone here is nice and friendly .....except for me! MUHAHAHAH!!!

No, only kidding, welcome.

Actually, your name here has got me thinking - a train is an Iron Horse, a car is a Horseless Carriage, a plane is a bird ...ok, so forget that last one ....so is a bike a Cranky Horse, or something else similar??

A Crank Horse, a Cranking Horse?? ...a Velo Horse?? what??

Answers on a Postcard please!

Top Bottom