New Job

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

albal

Guru
After 20 yrs + in the same game I've started a new job in a totally different field, and am enjoying it. I was somewhat nervous about venturing into the unknown, but am glad I did.
The only drag so far is the heavy traffic home. A minor price to pay in my view. I'm even looking forward to the next day, not felt that way in years.:rolleyes:

gbb

Legendary Member
I did the same 10 years ago albal...best thing i ever did. Scary sometimes (most of the time) at first, but it's been so so rewarding i cant tell you.

I came to the conclusion that too long in one job (i did 23 years in my last one) makes you jaded. Been there, done that, over and over.

Good luck..it made my grey matter work, but its so rewarding.

I have been a; Picture Framer Hotel Porter Bank Clerk A dogsbody in a gravel pit A painter and decorator A shop manager A boss of my own retail business A boss of my own jewellery repair business and sundial manufacturer A payroll clerk A call centre worker A stock auditor

Presently I am a property conveyancer but soon to be out of work again so looking to be a professional artist.

I like a bit of a change now and then!

The above is over 34 years and I have probably missed a few out.

Top Bottom