New Legislation - sports cars to display driver's penis size

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Oh, oh, oh... Anyone got any idea where one could get some little sets of plastic, self adhesive " s made up...? Since most cars already have the numbers there... :biggrin:

ChrisKH

Guru
Like the black Ferrari in the basement of our building, parked adjacent to my bike. The driver regularly sits in the car smoking a cigar in what is a non-smoking part of the tallest building in London. I have complained (about the fire risk aspect) but building management have said it has happened before and he just carries on doing it anyway. Plus he rents a few floors and I don't. This man is so sure of himself he regularly leaves the window of the car open. I have seriously considered dumping on the driver seat but I have no idea if it would be caught on camera and then next thing I know I would be on Youtube.............not that I'm jealous in any way of course.:wacko:

Arch

Married to Night Train
ChrisKH said:
Like the black Ferrari in the basement of our building, parked adjacent to my bike. The driver regularly sits in the car smoking a cigar in what is a non-smoking part of the tallest building in London. I have complained (about the fire risk aspect) but building management have said it has happened before and he just carries on doing it anyway. Plus he rents a few floors and I don't. This man is so sure of himself he regularly leaves the window of the car open. I have seriously considered dumping on the driver seat but I have no idea if it would be caught on camera and then next thing I know I would be on Youtube.............not that I'm jealous in any way of course.:biggrin:

Yeah but it would be quite easy to wear a hoodie and dump the contents of a half eaten bag of cold chips out onto the seat...:wacko:

ChrisKH said:
Like the black Ferrari in the basement of our building, parked adjacent to my bike. The driver regularly sits in the car smoking a cigar in what is a non-smoking part of the tallest building in London. I have complained (about the fire risk aspect) but building management have said it has happened before and he just carries on doing it anyway. Plus he rents a few floors and I don't. This man is so sure of himself he regularly leaves the window of the car open. I have seriously considered dumping on the driver seat but I have no idea if it would be caught on camera and then next thing I know I would be on Youtube.............not that I'm jealous in any way of course.:biggrin:

Or, if he's a villain, you might end up being used to bait lobster pots. :wacko:

ChrisKH

Guru
Well he is a villain Patrick. I think he's a partner in a law firm........

No I can't be sure of that to be fair,although it is possible. He makes a lot of money whatever he does. I shall try and find out <slips on black cycling balaclava and slides out onto fire escape>

Arch

Married to Night Train
ChrisKH said:
Well he is a villain Patrick. I think he's a partner in a law firm........

No I can't be sure of that to be fair,although it is possible. He makes a lot of money whatever he does. I shall try and find out <slips on black cycling balaclava and slides out onto fire escape>

ooh! It's the milk tray man! Please, please, can I have a box?

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
User said:
Park a fish under the driver's seat...

For optimum fish effect you would need to put it in or near the air con fan!!

Another good one is to put a marble in the seat rail, it will make a very mysterious clunk when going round corners and near impossible to diagnose!
A garage/dealership I worked for had a Rover that came back with this same 'clunk' problem some 4 times before the mechanic found the offending marble and the clunk dissapeared?!

I have used this trick as a practical joke before and it does work! It is also great as it doesn't constitute criminal damage or waste food!

T x

OP
OP
T
tdr1nka said:
For optimum fish effect you would need to put it in or near the air con fan!!

Another good one is to put a marble in the seat rail, it will make a very mysterious clunk when going round corners and near impossible to diagnose!
A garage/dealership I worked for had a Rover that came back with this same 'clunk' problem some 4 times before the mechanic found the offending marble and the clunk dissapeared?!

I have used this trick as a practical joke before and it does work! It is also great as it doesn't constitute criminal damage or waste food!

T x

Class!!

Top Bottom