New man-eating bug Mark2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Following my breakthrough discovery of a green killer insect last year I have found another one...
(...it may be the same one and I've forgotten):smile:

I spotted this one as I pulled my trousers down to use the loo so it may have been nesting up my bottom - that's pure speculation though.

P1050862_zpsb99cba41.jpg

Globalti

Legendary Member
Looks like a cricket to me.

Davidc

Guru
Nah - it's the Greater Green Multiple Insecticide Resistant Hyper Hungry Cyclist Eater Bug.

rich p is doomed. Before he found this one it will have laid it's eggs - we don't want to contemplate where. Next week he'll be riding along and the person behind him will just see his clothes topple in a heap, the bike fall over, and half a million Greater Green Multiple Insecticide Resistant Hyper Hungry Cyclist Eater Bugs flying off in all directions......

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
It's a smaller version of this one so the same species as the last one I posted. Claudine called me a wuss IIRC and identified it as something or other...
P1040888.jpg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Its the son of Godzilla. He was green and ate people.

postman

Legendary Member
Nah - it's the Greater Green Multiple Insecticide Resistant Hyper Hungry Cyclist Eater Bug.

rich p is doomed. Before he found this one it will have laid it's eggs - we don't want to contemplate where. Next week he'll be riding along and the person behind him will just see his clothes topple in a heap, the bike fall over, and half a million Greater Green Multiple Insecticide Resistant Hyper Hungry Cyclist Eater Bugs flying off in all directions......

oh David Icke was right then.Reptiles do live inside us.Scary.

Davidc

Guru
oh David Icke was right then.Reptiles do live inside us.Scary.
No, this is an alien insect. You're thinking of the Lesser Striped Red Snapper Toothed Hyper Hungry Cyclist Eating Flying Lizard. If you've ever looked at a red snapper's jaws you'll know why you don't want to argue with anything equipped with them....

(Probably time I stopped being silly)

Top Bottom