New member from Canada...where ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BicycleTutor

I'll be seeking out a mountie uniform for sure... Maybe in the next few months I'll do a bike safety video with said uniform, that would be quite funny!

;)

I'm currently scripting 4 new tutorials that cover wheel truing: dishing, spoke tension, up and down, and side to side. I'll let you know when they're ready...

wafflycat

Maz said:
Ah. Mystery solved. Pun on Servalan/Cervélo.
I was never into Blakes' 7. It looked crp. I'm sure I must've been watching Grange Hill on the other side or something.

I had a thing for Avon (Paul Darrow). I think it was the 'bad boy = attractive' thing of my younger years. ;)

wafflycat

BicycleTutor said:
I'll be seeking out a mountie uniform for sure... Maybe in the next few months I'll do a bike safety video with said uniform, that would be quite funny!

;)

Along the lines of 'a mountie always gets his man' you could do the 'a mountie will always have his bike perfectly maintained ready to catch the baddies' :ohmy:

Cathryn

Legendary Member
BicycleTutor said:

;)

I'm currently scripting 4 new tutorials that cover wheel truing: dishing, spoke tension, up and down, and side to side. I'll let you know when they're ready...

Could you do the wheel truing and spoke stuff by 6th June please as I might well be on tour after that, and I need to know what to do!!! :ohmy:

BicycleTutor

...I could dress my bike up as a horse too! ;)

No problem Cathryn, if all goes well the wheel truing tutorials will be online in the next few days!

wafflycat

Just watched the wheel-truing vid. Mr Wafflycat watched it too, as he is my personal bike mechanic. He liked it very much & I have emailed the URL of your site over to him so he can spend happy times watching it in preparation for his fettling sessions...

No mountie uniform though.... sigh...

Top Bottom