Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

R. Panda

Or rather a well-used one by now.

I come from the silent and dark place some call Finland. I mostly ride gravel, or would if there were more of it. Never been competetive and seems unlikely that I’ll be. Got a fantastic wife to ride bikes with, teenagers to tell me I don’t understand anything and dogs to chew my shoes.

I sometimes take photographs, sometimes they are about people riding bikes. If you’d like to see them, you can do it here.

I’ve been a member here sometimes in the past when the pyramids were young, but I have no clue about my user info. I remember enjoying it though.

I really like coffee and I have an bad aortic valve aortic valve that is 46 years younger than me.

Last edited:
:welcome:

Or rather a well-used one by now.

I come from the silent and dark place some call Finland. I mostly ride gravel, or would if there were more of it. Never been competetive and seems unlikely that I’ll be. Got a fantastic wife to ride bikes with, teenagers to tell me I don’t understand anything and dogs to chew my shoes.

I sometimes take photographs, sometimes they are about people riding bikes. If you’d like to see them, you can do it here.

I’ve been a member here sometimes in the past when the pyramids were young, but I have no clue about my user info. I remember enjoying it though.

I really like coffee and I have a bad aortic valve.

I've been looking at your photos and really like them, especially those in Black and White. For some reason B&W gives more focus to what is being captured that would otherwise be lost with the use of colour. Sorry to hear you have a bad aortic valve and hope it allows you to cycle and doesn't prevent you getting out in cold weather. I've never visited Finland and guess you will experience the midnight sun. Does permanent daylight and at other times of the year darkness easy to adapt to? If you like cycling stories heres a link to mine that I hope you enjoy: www.harlechjoe.wordpress.com

OP
OP
R. Panda

R. Panda

Thanks! I like B&W as well, as color tends to distract from what I want to see.

I'm a little too south to see the midnight sun, but we certainly have a lot of light during the summer. The obvious downside is that during the winter, you can miss the sun if you blink.

I checked out your blog and added it to my RSS reader, I really like the British landscapes and hope to take my bike there one day (even though the elevation profiles look terrifying) :smile:

Top Bottom