Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello All.

I've just re-discovered my love of cycling.
I was very into MTB around 10 years ago then got lost in the world of university and work.
I have now purchased a Trek 6500 and yesterday started commuting by bike to work (26 miles round trip).
I also plan to take my bike off road at the weekends.
I look forward to sharing my experiences and taking advice from you all.

thePB.

Shaun

Founder
:laugh:
A new member ...:biggrin:
Hopefully keen on doing lots of this ...:tongue:
... and possibly a bit of this too ... :cheers:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hello thepolarbear and welcome to Cycle Chat.. just dive right in.. they're a good bunch on 'ere. Nice one on the commute, a good distance that. You've started commuting at the right time of year too...

colly

Re member eR
Hi Polarbear,:smile:

Welcome to the forum.

Keep your eyes peeled and take a look at the 'Informal rides' section. Colinj who lives in Hebden Bridge often organises rides out from there, so if you fancy meeting some others from here just come along.:smile:

OP
OP
T

thepolarbear

colly said:
Hi Polarbear,:smile:

Welcome to the forum.

Keep your eyes peeled and take a look at the 'Informal rides' section. Colinj who lives in Hebden Bridge often organises rides out from there, so if you fancy meeting some others from here just come along.:smile:

cheers for that. there is a few from work (more experienced) that ride in hebden regularly.

i'm thinking of giving hebden a shot early on saturday morning.

bauldbairn

Hello and Welcome to the CC forums polar bear. :smile:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Hi thePB!

I see that colly has beaten me to it! He's one of the regulars on my CC forum rides and you'd be welcome to come along.

The next rides are on the 2nd and 9th of May (the same ride repeated for those who can't make the first one). For details, see this thread.

Top Bottom