New on here str8 from AUSTIN TX

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
SLICE OF HEAVEN

SLICE OF HEAVEN

Regular
Hi and welcome to the forums from the Cotswolds
Thanks bud

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Hi :welcome: and welcome to the CC fora! How's the weather in Texas lately? Nice and warm? It's pretty chilly where I live at the moment (see my forum sig for the location).

OP
OP
SLICE OF HEAVEN

SLICE OF HEAVEN

Regular
Hi :welcome: and welcome to the CC fora! How's the weather in Texas lately? Nice and warm? It's pretty chilly where I live at the moment (see my forum sig for the location).
This week has been a little wet but in the 80's. Texas heat is upon us though. Next week starting to get upper 90's and 100 real soon. Went for a ride this morning and humidity was Soooo thick, good sweat fest.

young Ed

Veteran
sorry to butt in, but exactly what is it like down under now? is it like winter? what is the temp like?
Cheers Ed

young Ed

Veteran
This week has been a little wet but in the 80's. Texas heat is upon us though. Next week starting to get upper 90's and 100 real soon. Went for a ride this morning and humidity was Soooo thick, good sweat fest.
f'in hell! i thought it was bleeding hot when our thermometer said 40 here in britain, sorry i simply couldn't resist :tongue:
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom