New overlord please.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
I think I was voted unofficial temporary overlord organiser for this... Unfortunaly I am going to be unable to take part in this anymore, can someone step up to the plate?

Perhaps PaulSB?

longers

Legendary Member
Or Simon Brooke perhaps?

just another name in the mix and he's got previous.

Garz

Squat Member
Thanks for updating the status of this wigsie, had noticed you wernt inputting much lately. Could a moderator/admin highlight this on the main section so that people can view this?

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Wigsie said:
I think I was voted unofficial temporary overlord organiser for this... Unfortunaly I am going to be unable to take part in this anymore, can someone step up to the plate?

Perhaps PaulSB?

While I am very happy to help I have to stress I do not have the experience to do this alone. I am an experienced leisure cyclist, that's all, I can't even adjust my own cables!!!!

I would like to be involved and I'm quite good at administration and pushing things along but my cycling knowledge is far below that of many on here. So I'll happily work with a team but I can't take a lead on my own.

I should also stress I'm in the everybody can join in camp rather than the land speed record camp. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom