New Pants...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Having a great time down here in the south with my little sister. She took me shopping in Southampton yesterday, and I ended up with four new tops, a pyjama set and 7 new pairs of pants. She has this effect on people, getting them to buy stuff. Luckily, we were in Primark, so the whole lot only came to £18.50... :?:

But I have to admit, some of the pants are comedy pants. One pair has a cute cartoon chick on the front, and the other has lots of little cows printed on it... I looked and looked, but there were none with elephants... :?:

Anyway, having raised your collective blood pressures, we're off to do some visiting and then be ladies-who-lunch...
:sad:

Mortiroloboy

Arch, You be careful in Soton! Winchester is much more your sort of place, genteel, and much more up market :?: I take it that the baby hasn't arrived yet then?

When you next visit Winchester, don't forget to pop into the Pastimes shop if it's still there.

Arch said:
Having a great time down here in the south with my little sister. She took me shopping in Southampton yesterday, and I ended up with four new tops, a pyjama set and 7 new pairs of pants. She has this effect on people, getting them to buy stuff. Luckily, we were in Primark, so the whole lot only came to £18.50... :?:

But I have to admit, some of the pants are comedy pants. One pair has a cute cartoon chick on the front, and the other has lots of little cows printed on it... I looked and looked, but there were none with elephants... :?:
Anyway, having raised your collective blood pressures, we're off to do some visiting and then be ladies-who-lunch...
:8:

Ooer :sad: ... Stand by :rolleyes:

stephec

Legendary Member
Someone gave me a pair of elephant pants once. But I don't think they'd be good for you.

I think some may know what I'm talking about. There was a trunk involved.

Were they the type that have a tape measure on the trunk as well?

christian dieu

Yorkshireman][quote=alecstilleyedye said:
i once was given a bloke's pants thingy that had a trunk on the front :?: :?: :rolleyes: :8:

Hm! I was given some once too ...... The trunk wasn`t long enough.....

THINK ABOUT IT :sad:[/quote]

Didn't know they made them with trunks that small :biggrin:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Arch - we want photographic evidence :?: :?:

Or the elephant gets it :sad:

Top Bottom