'New Posts' are OLD!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I access the forum via 'New Posts'.

I am currently multitasking and returned to the forum to see what had happened while I was doing other things. New Posts suggested that nobody else had posted in the past 33 minutes, which clearly is not true!

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

I just checked again. I was shown one post that had just been made and the last one before that was about 20 minutes earlier despite there having been posts since then in threads and sub-forums that I have not blocked.

My dad put some of these new posts in his garden, they actually came from a tree that was 15 years old :rolleyes: I'll get my coat :ohmy:

new-zealand-pine.jpg

Shaun

Founder
I've reindexed the search in the database. If this is still happening, can you please post a screenshot so I can see what order the threads / posts are in - thanks. :okay:

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

I am seeing some recent posts now but I'm not sure if I am seeing all of what is happening. There doesn't seem to have been MUCH activity (on threads/forums not blocked by me), but maybe CC is a bit quiet at this time on a Friday? (That was taken at 13:35.)

Snapshot taken 13.35 27-01-17.jpg

Shaun

Founder
To compare, could you please do me a New Posts screenshot and then quickly click the Recent Posts link over on the top right and screenshot that for me too.

Thanks,
Shaun :biggrin:

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Recent Posts
Recent Posts.jpg

Unless I am being completely stupid (which IS possible! :whistle:) there seems to be SOMETHING going on. For example - the 'female road bike' and 'blogs' threads appear in New Posts but NOT in Recent Posts.

Shaun

Founder
This was a permissions issue with a search-related add-on I installed a few days ago. Should be fixed and working as expected now. :okay:

Top Bottom