New recumbent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Johnny Thin

Second M5, unless it's from the US. It'll definitely be faster than a Streetmachine from what I've heard, maybe not loaded with gear though.

NickM

Veteran
I can report officially that this machine (with McD on board, anyway) goes comme les clappeurs.

Well, the pairing lapped me and my Fujin twice at Hillingdon in just under 45 minutes yesterday, anyway, which makes them decidedly more clappersish than us :biggrin:

OP
OP
mcd

mcd

NickM, I wouldn't take too much from a single race . . . but it did ride well. :biggrin:
We'll have to wait 'till next year to find out what happens when I'm having an off-day and your on a good day!

NickM

Veteran
On reflection McD, I don't think I was on a bad day; although I got a bad start and was on my own for almost the whole race, our friend on the Cobra who was in company for at least some of the time didn't lap me...

No, I think you have simply stepped up a level (or two) with that new bike and realised your potential. Which is why there is already Much Scheming going on over next season's arms race :biggrin:

blue trice

no, you`ve got it all wrong,
there`s no 3rd wheel'
best choice is 2front/1rear
blue trice

Top Bottom