New Skin Preference

Which Skin do you prefer (help Shaun out)

• Cycle Chat

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Cleancut

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • OBlue

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • PBlue

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Splat

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • IP Board

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • IP Board Mobile

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
I thought, to Help Shaun out we should provide a poll on the most preferred Skin (there have been a number of comments on the current scheme) take a look at the drop down menu's at the bottom left (of the page) to change skins...and then vote for a skin that you like best. You can choose multiple skins if you wish.

Hope this helps Shaun, thanks for all your hard work

D

Deleted member 1258

:rolleyes: On the subject of skins, how do we change skins? where are they? I'm signed in and have looked but can't see how I would change it

I like pBlue for one reason - not the style and colour but for the fact that the window can be narrowed.

A big gripe with the current default skin is that you can't reduce the window width all that much.

I like to half-watch something in a media player window whilst browsing in a narrowed window and with the default, you lose a section of the screen

Shaun

Founder
I like pBlue for one reason - not the style and colour but for the fact that the window can be narrowed.

A big gripe with the current default skin is that you can't reduce the window width all that much.

I like to half-watch something in a media player window whilst browsing in a narrowed window and with the default, you lose a section of the screen

I plan to have full-width and fixed-width options in the future, just need time to work it all out ... lol

Try one of the two basic skins I uploaded last night - I made those fixed width - any good?

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Is this in your real life, or are we still talking about the colour-scheme of CC (at this point I would normally, hilariously, put in a winky smiley) but I can't find one.:angry:

Mostly just in the forum ;) Click "show all" in the smiley box, and scroll down a bit...

jonesy

Guru
Mostly just in the forum ;) Click "show all" in the smiley box, and scroll down a bit...

Ah, they are all still there! Phew, I'd been struggling to convey pomposity and contempt with inferior roll-eyes and winks!
ohmy.gif

mangaman

Thanks;)

It doesn't let me though. I just get the word "wink" which is a crap excuse for a smiley :slightly annoyed but not that bothered smiley:

See - it's done it again.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Incidentally - perhaps someone has pointed it out already, but "Professional" is spelled wrongly in very big letters on the PBlue skin.

I'm warming to IPBoard...

BenM

Veteran
I voted splat cos it has the user stuff out of the way in the top banner rather than in yet another waste of space toolbar. means I get a little more real estate on my home laptop (why oh why do people want 1366x768 screens?)

B.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Thanks;)

It doesn't let me though. I just get the word "wink" which is a crap excuse for a smiley :slightly annoyed but not that bothered smiley:

See - it's done it again.

You need a space before a smilie.

So, no space:angry:

But add a space :rolleyes:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Oh, in terms of skin, I thought the CC was a bit bright (and dark at the same time). When Admin added CClite, I tried that and realised...

I like the CC one best....

There, it took me about 3 days to get used to it!

Top Bottom