New Tires (Giant OCR Compact Road L)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Anteros

Regular
Dear fellow cyclists,

A few weeks ago I bought myself a second-hand Giant OCR Compact Road, size L (55,5). This is the first road bike I own myself but it wasn't my first experience with riding one. I found that while it was a second-hand one, the tire grip was very bad compared to what I was used to so I started searching for a new tire. I found out that this was quite a hard search because I hardly knew anything about it. I live in the Netherlands and while it rains here quite often it would be nice if the suggestions would also work well with bad weather conditions. I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of tires I should be looking for and if anyone has any suggestions on any good ones. I would like the tires to be under 40 euro's but more expensive suggestions are also welcome. Also while it is a second-hand I was wondering if anyone knew some things I should look for when talking about replacing parts. The owner before me only used it a few times, but it was in his garage for quite a long time. I also added a picture if anyone needs that on their search. Sadly I have no other information about the bike itself.

Greetings, Anteros

si_c

Guru
Vittoria Zaffiro or Rubino tyres have always worked really well for me in all conditions, and are often found reasonably priced.

Top Bottom