New to me Harry Quinn

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I've got a very tatty rusty late seventies Harry Quinn frame in my attic, one of many future projects.
That's truly a very nice machine with a unique paint/lug work.

The seat tube colour scheme is the old colours of a local cycle club

Wow, that's a very nice, very high quality Harry Quinn, Good to hear you are out on your bike again.:okay:

Yes i think it must have cost a few penny's back in the day

This will help me more

midlife

Guru
Interesting!

Do you mean like this ? Found on my Viking.

View attachment 651549
Yep, that's how Harry Quinn stamped his Q... Like below

img_6654.jpg

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Longest ride to date just completed 33.4 miles, had done a couple of shorter rides to check the set up and to get a feel for the bike.
IMG_20220709_064652236.jpg

So thought I would treat it to some Northamptonshire country side, pretty sure it knew some of the route, but either way it rode well and felt nice and was good to dance on when required.

Casper1978

Regular
Harry Quinn , and Harry Hall bikes were popular in my cycling club back in the day ….. 1 was a gold bike HH black decals, 1 was a red with white decals , 2 HQ s were light blue , all of them had me envious , no way I could afford them then , big excitement when the guys who bought them , the bikes arrived from Liverpool to Southern Ireland . 2 of the guys went for bike fits before the build started . Beautiful bikes for sure! I like the drill outs and the paint on the lug work . 👍

Top Bottom