new to the forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flying start

Veteran
hello all

im lee from carlisle cumbria ive just picked my new road bike today (its a bianchi via nirone 7 xenon compact)

im new to all this road cycling ive had mountain bikes since i was a youg lad but splashed out on a new road racing bike!!
im going to be bikeing to work every day when the wether gets better and want to spend as much time on the bike at weekends as poss! i will try to get some pics up of the bike soon,

lee! :thumbsup: :hello:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Welcome Lee,

Have fun on the new bike

:bicycle:

OP
OP
flying start

flying start

Veteran
Thanx for the welcom guys

well it was a lovely sunny day today and couldnt even go on my bike (has no peddles) so did 5 miles fell jogging and 5 mile walk back as im trying to up my fitness also swimming tomorrow night!!

can some one tell me what peddles i shoud be looking at i dont have any clip-in shoes so in thinking flats!!

thanx lee!:biggrin:

OP
OP
flying start

flying start

Veteran
Hi Norm
im thinking about £30 i will do a google search on them v8s mate! im going to try popin the LBS befor it closes tomorrow night see what they have thanx fella :thumbsup:

Gooner Mad Dog

Hi Lee, my son 24 yr old son lives in Carlisle ( Blackwell ) I used to live there on and off 74 til 98. Get up on odd occasions to see him, he bikes too, is there a club or something similar up there?

Top Bottom