New to us Cafe with added bonus.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We came across Manor Farm cafe at Oldcotes by accident. We had seen it signposted and decided to have a look. Really nice menu (Great Cappuccino) and indoor or outdoor seating. It now has the added bonus of a bike shop. H Q Cycles started doing business during the summer and I have no hesitation in giving it a recommendation. Harry, (The owner) really knows his stuff and stocks the usual get you home things like tyres and tubes etc. He also does a bike service where you can book your service and leave it with Harry while you get a coffee and cake or a full English. He can get anything you want for your bike and has done a couple of jobs on my wife's and my bikes. Great value and a lot of skill. Oldcotes is on A634 and going west to east turn left on B6463 Signposted Harworth and Manor Farm is 150 yards on left.

Last edited:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
He can get anything you want for your bike and has done a couple of jobs on my wife

Oooooo eeeeer

Sharky

Guru
The coffee might be good, but hope he doesn't put too many chainsets and gears on the left hand side.

Screenshot_20221121_125420.jpg

Top Bottom