New trainers from Adidas

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arsen Gere

Über Member
Not the dogs b_ll_cks but just about every other bit.

http://www.adidas.com/us/product/un...s/CG300?cid=Q23499&breadcrumb=1z132gnZ1z13071

poodles.jpeg

OP
OP
A

Arsen Gere

Über Member
What a quote from a customer under the picture.
"
I am the first guy in my gym to be sporting these awesome new shoes! Great for deadlifting! When I put on some short short shorts and these babies, my WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD notices!
"
Too right they all notice. Deadlifting in very short shorts is going to show off more than your poodles.

Shaun

Founder
Image added to the first post so people can see just how cool these babies are ... :rofl:

And who's going to be the first one to go MTB'ing in a pair? :ph34r:

pplpilot

Guru
There is only one trainer to wear - Blue suede Super Samba. End of story.

pplpilot

Guru
I'm just sick of the sight of the local feral yoof walking around permanently decked out in Nike, Adidas etc when is quite obvious that the only exercise they do is to bend over to see what is in the fridge/freezer.

Then there's the forty somethings like me that just cant let go of their youth, they were the very first pair I bought with my own paper round earned money circa '84 , the casual culture and all that....

green1

Über Member
Then there's the forty somethings like me that just cant let go of their youth, they were the very first pair I bought with my own paper round earned money circa '84 , the casual culture and all that....
All the real dudes (me) were too busy wearing Converse All Stars leaving the riff raff to wear sambas. :whistle:

Top Bottom