New treatment plant

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

OldShep

Über Member
Where does the water go?

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Is yours completely covered? I had a biodigester fitted about five years ago and there's a large cover on the top which is removed when emptying. Yours seems much more hidden.

Yes flush with the lawn, or will be when we seed it in autumn

20220806_114120.jpg

All installed now, the re instatement of the drive and lawn have been excellent. The owner of the business has been exemplary in his thoroughness. He worked till 8pm for the last two evenings to get everything completed within the specified timescale. Just have wait for effluent analysis to ensure water is sufficiently clean. They reckon, not that I would try, you could drink the run off😉

It is very good to hear that Andy. There are so many people out there doing things 'their way' to cut corners. Good decission you made there.

presta

Guru
He worked till 8pm for the last two evenings to get everything completed within the specified timescale.
That reminds me of a stay at Cockermouth YHA 20 odd years ago.

The water board had been working on the main at the end of the track to the hostel, and when they finished they'd reconnected the houses, but forgot the pipe to the YHA. When I arrived at 5pm the hostellers were busy filling billy cans at the neighbours, whilst the gang from the board came back to repeat the day's work they'd just done. The water went back on at about 9pm, I didn't notice what time the crew went home.

Last edited:
Top Bottom