new trike newbie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
B

brandy66

Thanks once again Steve i will post some photos very soon with your flags flying proud, p.s can i post video on this site as havnt seen any yet ?:sun:

irw

Quadricyclist
Thanks once again Steve i will post some photos very soon with your flags flying proud, p.s can i post video on this site as havnt seen any yet ?:sun:

You can, I think you have to upload it to youtube or a similar service first though!

fixedfixer

Veteran
Very nice job. Well done. I really like your approach of seeing something and saying 'I can make that' rather than following plans or just paying the money for a 'mass' produced item. Excellent.

OP
OP
B

brandy66

Yes Steve just got them today! what can i say they are great, just what i deeded and once again thanks for that very kind gift, the quality is superb and i will post some photos with flag attached and possibly a video.^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

Brandy.

hughonabike

Over the last couple of months i have been building my own trike as the shop bought ones are too much lolly, so i thought i would post a photo or 2 and just say hello!
DSC02956-2.jpg
DSC02952-1.jpg
DSC02950-1.jpg
Heck!, Brandy, I'm impressed!...........and inspired!

OP
OP
B

brandy66

It was not too hard to make and if i can do one any one can. going to post more photos when i can but work has been hectic lately. will try today to post some ^_^

here we go
trike2015.jpg

trike2014.jpg

trike2012.jpg

trike2008.jpg
trike2003.jpg
trike2002.jpg

OP
OP
B

brandy66

As you can see in the photos Im flying the flag of Steve from Denmark which he kindly made me and once again cheers Steve !

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
NIce one Brandy.

Tape the flag to the stick using that tab or you will either lose it or have it perloined.

Steve:thumbsup:

Top Bottom