New tyres?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stu1903

Über Member
I currently have the red Schwalbe Ultremo ZX tyres on my bike. I swapped from the Schwalbe Ultremo R1 that came with the bike to these. I love them, they are a very fast tyre with very low rolling resistance and (touch wood) very puncture resistant.

I have a brand new pair sitting in the cupboard which I'm putting on the bike for my first ever Sportive in April.

MattHB

Proud Daddy
How weird. Just cleaned the bike after this mornings ride and found a 5mm split in the rear tyre all the way through the carcas. How I didn't get a puncture is anyone's guess!

So thanks Billy! I've ordered 2 as well! No blue left though, so went for silver and black.

The roads around here are shocking, hopefully they'll be a bit tougher!

endoman

Just been out for first time on my Pro race 3's, very nice as well. Only 20 ish quid from Decathlon, seems a shame to take them off and put the training type tyres back on, I use Lithion's for that.

OP
OP
B

billy1561

BB wrecker
How weird. Just cleaned the bike after this mornings ride and found a 5mm split in the rear tyre all the way through the carcas. How I didn't get a puncture is anyone's guess!

So thanks Billy! I've ordered 2 as well! No blue left though, so went for silver and black.

The roads around here are shocking, hopefully they'll be a bit tougher!

I went for the same colour mate. Here's to many miles of trouble free cycling on them.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
They've phoned me - the 2 black/red ones I ordered were damaged, so have offered me 2 full red ones instead. They're usually more expensive so thanks to Fudges for offering.

It's the first time I've used them and has been good so far.

MattHB

Proud Daddy
They've phoned me - the 2 black/red ones I ordered were damaged, so have offered me 2 full red ones instead. They're usually more expensive so thanks to Fudges for offering.

It's the first time I've used them and has been good so far.

That's good to hear. They've never come up on any searches for me, so a decent find I think.

OP
OP
B

billy1561

BB wrecker
The customer service is always a good indicator and fudges so far have been great.

Top Bottom