(New, Unopened) 3M Spoke Reflectors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HovR

Über Member
I'm selling a pack of 36 "Crivit Sports" 3M spoke reflectors. The are brand new and unused/unopened. I bought two packets of these during the spring Lidl sale, however I never used the second packet.

This is enough for one bike (two wheels) when applied to every other spoke on standard 36 spoke wheels (as shown in the image below).

I'm asking for £7.50 posted within the UK, as a PayPal gift. All PayPal costs to be covered by the buyer please.

P1000910.JPG

P1010025.JPG

Tony Sutton

FYI, not sure if you're aware but... asking for PayPal gift while selling something violate Paypal's own terms of service.

OP
OP
HovR

HovR

Über Member
FYI, not sure if you're aware but... asking for PayPal gift while selling something violate Paypal's own terms of service.

Fair enough. As long as I receive £7.50 I don't really mind, PayPal gift just seems to be most sellers (and buyers?) preferred form of payment on here.

OP
OP
HovR

HovR

Über Member
Whilst we're in rule enforcing mode, I'll just leave this here:

Shaun said:
Please only reply if you are interested in the item/s being offered. Off-topic posts may be removed.

However, as Norm said, I'd like to point out that the price is really quite reasonable. Cheapest I've found for 36 on eBay after a quick search is £9.99.

OP
OP
HovR

HovR

Über Member
Can I put my name on them, please. Thing 1 has bought a new bike. Thanks

Sure. I'm currently in the US, but I'll be returning on Monday when I can send you a PayPal address and post them out.

Top Bottom