New years resolutions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smithbat

Getting there, one ride at a time.
Given the circuitousness of the route to Southend, it's more like 65, and I'd suggest waiting until the weather is kinder - March will either be cold or wet, and quite possibly both.

If you haven't already, follow the instructions here and you will receive emails. The new start is by the BFI and the Royal Festival Hall, close to Waterloo.
Oh, that is a good point, I think it will be beyond me at that point. Thank you for your advice, I appreciate it :smile:, I have signed up for the news emails as well :smile:

keithmac

Guru
I don't make resolutions but decided the same as the OP that this year I need to pull my finger out and get things done!.

I'll be doing at least two 1/4 mile drag racing events this year, spent a fortune on building a car to do it and it just sits in the drive.

I have a MK2 Golf that I've owned for 15 years as well, took a day off today and got stuck into that, made some good progress and hopefully have it MOT'd and back on the road by June.

Put 4 kilos on over Chrismas so will have to deal with that, found out before if you just let it slide that's when you start piling the weight on! (Lost 2 1/2 stone a while back and don't want it back).

My lad had a project motorbike that we started doing up (Honda MT-5), busman's holiday for me but I need to get that done this summer. He's doing the work but I'll show him what to do, bit of father and son time :smile:.

One last thing, look for the positive in everything!. I've spent far to long looking at the negative side of things, time for a change.

Top Bottom