New years resolutions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
spandex said:
Sorry sweete i keep on forgeting who is who :smile::biggrin:

When I'm in here, you call me sweete, but over in Tea? you appear to be angry :biggrin:? Oh crumbs.:tongue:

yenrod

Bigtallfatbloke said:
...erm...mine is to keep on keeping on and to be abusive to motorists who attack me.:tongue::biggrin:

Today, whilst tolerating the stupid ****ing irritating wet windy cold weather, a motor vehicle went passed me and immediately it was offensive - how, you may ask - becasue IT just burned passed me.

GOD DAMMIT DO I HATE CAR DRIVERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

I will do a summer tour....I have also threatened to ride the naked bike race in Lndon ...erm...which was possibly a mistake , but I'll do it anyway....i also want to get my band off the ground, and be a nicer person.

Speicher said:
Does that mean there are two of you? :biggrin::biggrin: Is he your twin brother and is he as nice as you?:smile:

Can Mrs Spandex tell the difference, will she notice if I have one?:tongue:

You can have the nice one any day and Mrs Spandex will not notice for time time enough for me to get down to you:ohmy::ohmy:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
spandex said:
You can have the nice one any day and Mrs Spandex will not notice for time time enough for me to get down to you:ohmy::ohmy:

OK I will give you until the * looks at diary * 24th May, then I shall be going north in search of two Spandexii. ;):wacko::smile:, and a Mickel and possibly an Arch and a Tea Pot (Lord of). :smile:

I want to do more cycling then this year I was looking at my on-line riding diary the other day and for about 3/4 months I didn't go out on the bike except to go to work. 1 month due to an accident.
Note to myself must cycle more.

spesh

After several years of making resolutions and then signally failing to stick to them, I've hit on the next best solution to not making any at all. :smile:

For this New Year, my one resolution is to have a better year in 2008 than I've had this year. ;)

Covers a multitude of sins, and doesn't pin me down to any specific commitments. And after a somewhat indifferent 2007, it shouldn't be at all difficult to acheive. :wacko:

Top Bottom