Newb from Leeds

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RoadieT

Evening all.

I am a bit of a forum addict and have been browsing around enjoying the helmet cam videos and so on.

I have been riding bikes all my life, my earliest memory being the first time I had my stabilisers off, must have been about 6, going down hill, hitting the front break way too hard and ending up chin first on the pavement, mummy had to watch it all from the top of the hill, I think she was more upset than me lol.

Since then I have owned many bikes, most of which got nicked! Recently built a carbon Giant MCM Team from about 2000. A few weeks after that road my friends road bike and now have the road bike bug, mmmmmmmm speeeeeed!

Currently building up a road bike for commuting and a little fun at the weekends. Will be shaming all bad driving on youtube too, got my helmet cam all set up and ready.

Cheers all,

Tim

colly

Re member eR
Hi Roadie, :welcome:

Maybe see you on a ride sometime. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
RoadieT

RoadieT

First couple of hours put in on the build and got a fair bit done, rather pleased with myself :smile:

P1030928.jpg

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Welcome to the best site on the web ,,, posts on here will make you smile , laugh , scowl and get angry (no not angry ,, its my inability to accept i am not the King of all ,my Therapist tells me hahaha)

Top Bottom