Newbie alert

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nipples82

Hello cyclists, Im Ray, based In kent.

Been a keen cyclists for a while now and slowly moving away from the road bike into the tourer. Owned a Ridgeback panorama a few years back but sadly due to family commitments I had to rehome her (sleepless nights ever since) worst mistake I ever did. Been hunting high and low for another one within my price bracket.

Do a lot of outdoor activities and plan to do a lot of touring this year - just need to find the bike now. Anyone out there selling a LARGE tricross, panorama under 500 please shout me.

cheers for listening

User269

Welcome Ray, and what a lovely picture of you with a lovely dessert!

Psycolist

NINJA BYKALIST
Hello cyclists, Im Ray, based In kent.

Been a keen cyclists for a while now and slowly moving away from the road bike into the tourer. Owned a Ridgeback panorama a few years back but sadly due to family commitments I had to rehome her (sleepless nights ever since) worst mistake I ever did. Been hunting high and low for another one within my price bracket.

Do a lot of outdoor activities and plan to do a lot of touring this year - just need to find the bike now. Anyone out there selling a LARGE tricross, panorama under 500 please shout me.

cheers for listening
I'm sure there is a 'for sale' notice for one of these on this site, I'd never heard of one until today but i'm sure there was ad advert under the 'for sale' section

Top Bottom