newbie alert

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rob willock

Regular
Hi all
Newbie here in Stockport, I decided to get myself a bike back in June last year, since then iv been up to woodhead for a mess about, iv rode back from Southport along TPT, but most recently iv been cycling up 2 reddish vale were I found some sort of trail (looks like it's seen better days) this got me searching the internet for other near by trails, iv been up to Phillips/drinkwater park and spent a good few hours playing about on the jumps but I need more. Iv got plans to drive up 2 Gisburn forest and Coed Llandegla in the near future but I was hoping to find something a little closer to home.

snorri

Legendary Member
Welcome to the forum:smile:

Sorry I cannot answer your questions, you are south of the boundary of my local knowledge.

The Welcome Mat is generally for people to make their first post and say "hello", if you post your questions on the Mountain Biking and Off Road section you are more likely to get a helpful reply.

Ern1e

Über Member
Hi Rob and :welcome: if you don't mind a drive we have the Adrenalin trail up here in NOT to sunny Rossendale, if you type in LEE QUARRY OR CRAG QUARRY ON YOUTUBE you should find some vids of it. I would put you a link if I knew how to so sorry for that and yes I have had a bash on it but my bike is nowhere near good enough for it (cheap heavy old mtb hard frame) dam near shook what teeth I still have out lol.
ern1e

Top Bottom