Newbie from Alloa in Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pedal pusher

Pedal pusher

Veteran
If you go through Clackmannan heading towards Alloa, turn off at the roundabout signed Ochill prison. After a couple of miles you will come to Sauchie and you can pick up the cycle route (?767) next to the Bridge chippy which takes you to dollar. Nice and flat^_^

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
If you go through Clackmannan heading towards Alloa, turn off at the roundabout signed Ochill prison. After a couple of miles you will come to Sauchie and you can pick up the cycle route (?767) next to the Bridge chippy which takes you to dollar. Nice and flat^_^

got a punture on my MB on that route, had to walk all the way back form dollar to alloa

Fubar

Guru
got a punture on my MB on that route, had to walk all the way back form dollar to alloa

Hard to bear. I gave up cycling the Dunfermline WFCW as I got fed up of dodging sticks, stones, glass, neds, etc, etc. Now stick to the roads - much safer!

Fubar

Guru
When I see glass, I break a sort of "broom" twig and brush it away ~now where is the "halo" smillie lol :laugh:

edit: :angel:

:thanks:

God if I did that my average would be rubbish - no wonder Pat is "5mph"!!! :laugh:

Top Bottom