Newbie from Cheshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greg8

Hi

Just read some posts seems much friendlier than some other forums so decided to join.I cycle to work a few times a week (shifts permitting ) and have started cycling in Delamere forest with my 12 year old son when work/time permits.
Having hit 45 this year I need to improve my fitness and cycling seems a good way to start.

headcoat

Über Member
Welcome aboard....where about in Cheshire? I am Wirral/Cheshire based

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Lots of good riding around and about - if you're near the Cheshire Cycleway, it's pretty well signposted & runs by some nice spots.

OP
OP
G

Greg8

Hi greg8 & :welcome:

Hi again,

Im from Manchester originally but moved to Lancashire for a while then to Cheshire Northwich area for last 18 years. My bikes are a specialized sirrus for road use and work and have just bought an old specialized rockhopper i think its an 03 for off road use as the first time we went to Delamere I fell off twice on the sirrus my boy couldnt wait to get home to tell mum!!

a warm welcome to you fella
thumbsup.png

Hi again,

Im from Manchester originally but moved to Lancashire for a while then to Cheshire Northwich area for last 18 years. My bikes are a specialized sirrus for road use and work and have just bought an old specialized rockhopper i think its an 03 for off road use as the first time we went to Delamere I fell off twice on the sirrus my boy couldnt wait to get home to tell mum!!

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Hi again,

SNAP ! I have a Sirrus and an 08 Rockhopper !!! plus i lived in Timperley for most of my life before moving to Manchester,next you will be buying a Boardman single/fixed :biggrin:

Most Sundays i try to ride back down south around Knutsford/Manchester airport and beyond !

Welcome to the madhouse,its' brilliant and like you say it is a friendly site full of good advice.

Top Bottom