Newbie from Huddersfield

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JAC

Hello all

Returned to cycling around 18 months ago after a very long break and really pleased I did. Was totally out of touch with just about every aspect of the sport but in a way this made things more interesting.Initially literally could not get to the top of the hill at the bottom of the road but made a bit of progress and the aim is to attempt a sportive this year.Started out on a 25 year old Claude Butler that was buried in the back of the garage but spent the kids inheritance on some trek carbon last summer.

PpPete

Legendary Member
Welcome back to cycling - and to CC

stevo

JAC said:
Hello all

Returned to cycling around 18 months ago after a very long break and really pleased I did. Was totally out of touch with just about every aspect of the sport but in a way this made things more interesting.Initially literally could not get to the top of the hill at the bottom of the road but made a bit of progress and the aim is to attempt a sportive this year.Started out on a 25 year old Claude Butler that was buried in the back of the garage but spent the kids inheritance on some trek carbon last summer.
hi and welcome jac.;)

OP
OP
J

JAC

Thanks to all for the warm welcome I was starting to think that cycling had evolved into a bit of a snobbish sport but clearly not ! Chrisc - the Trek is just about surviving the roads of Kirklees .However have been using cycleways more in the bad weather.

Cheers

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
:biggrin:

Greetings.

Kirklees roads - the destroyer of bikes.
Kirklees Hills - The destroyer of knees.

Top Bottom