Newbie from north wales

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aces7809

Hi from sunny north wales lol

Been into bikes for years have quite a collection atm mostly oldschool bmx's an old triumph and sun workshops racer a kona mtb marin and a specialized mtb, in the middlle of building a single speed based on an old raliegh frame so any advice welcome
Cheers :-)

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Hello :welcome: some good road and off road riding in your area.

OP
OP
A

Aces7809

Yea starting to get out a bit more too im quite lucky with the area lots of good tracks and only about 20 mins away need to make more of a effort to get out there instead of spending all my time tinkering ;-)

valetillidye

Hi there,

I'm from Stoke but have family in Llandudno. I've never ridden with anyone before but am intending to take my bike with me next time I go so may give you that shout

OP
OP
A

Aces7809

Hi there,

I'm from Stoke but have family in Llandudno. I've never ridden with anyone before but am intending to take my bike with me next time I go so may give you that shout

That wud be good and if you dont have your bike ive got plenty spare 

ChristinaJL

Hello!! I often come down to north wales with my husband and kids to go hillwalking. Might try out the Marin trail sometime, what's it like?

OP
OP
A

Aces7809

Hi to be honest i havnt done the marin trial for years although its not far from me I tend to go on the hills on the valley there are quite a few around here next time your down give me a shout and i will show you round

Top Bottom