Newbie from Scotland - Yes another one!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

J-HO

Hi Folks

Getting back into for the summer, registered for Pedal for Scotland 51 mile challenge. My first ever event, so I'm on here for motivational encouragement when I'm not riding.

snorri

Legendary Member
J-HO said:
registered for Pedal for Scotland 51 mile challenge. My first ever event, so I'm on here for motivational encouragement when I'm not riding.

PfS training? Just eat more cakes.:biggrin:

oh! and welcome to the forum.:ohmy:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Hallo and welcome :ohmy:

Well you will just have to join the CC Ecosse PfS Team, when we get round to forming one, weel we did get it together for the last two :biggrin: As for training come and join the next CC Ecosse ride...

OP
OP
J

J-HO

snorri said:
PfS training? Just eat more cakes.:ohmy:

oh! and welcome to the forum.:ohmy:

It's the cake eating and beer drinking that's got me back on the bike, got the bug again though. Its all good :sad:

I'm from Perth Coco

Welcome

PfS is a great event to get started with, have fun and just keep doing a few miles to make it a little less sore towards the end of the ride

(the alternative is to spend more time at each of the stops eating cakes!!) ;-)

CS

killiekosmos

Veteran
Greetings!

kettle

I restarted cycling 2 years ago at 51. Did P4S Being in Sept it is a great event for anybody to aim 4 over the summer. All the best.

Fifer

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
:laugh: and :smile: from another in Embra !

Keep your eyes on the CC Ecosse Forum rides, as linked by HJ and we'll look forward to helping you eat the cakes meeting and riding with you :eek:

Top Bottom