Newbie from Sunny Sunderland!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lynnderella

Hi guys and gals!
Having been persuaded to get back on a bike after 25 years, I have been bitten by the bug! I commute (only 6 mile round trip) but love getting out for longer leisure rides along our beautiful coastline!
I have just upgraded my cheap entry level hybrid for a Trek 7.3fx 2013, and am in love!!
I came across this forum by chance, and having had a look around, looks like a cracking place for a newby with random questions!!

Lynnderella x

rodgy-dodge

An Exceptional Member
:welcome: to CC Lynnderella. I'm just down the road from you in sunny ATM Teesside

carolonabike

Welcome Lynderrella, :welcome:
We're just down the road from you and I commute to and from Sunderlandand most days although I do a longer detour home along the seafront because it's such a lovely ride, and, yes the guys in Cycleworld are a most excellent bunch.
I have a Trek roadbike from there.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
:welcome:

OP
OP
Lynnderella

Lynnderella

Welcome Lynderrella, :welcome:
We're just down the road from you and I commute to and from Sunderlandand most days although I do a longer detour home along the seafront because it's such a lovely ride, and, yes the guys in Cycleworld are a most excellent bunch.
I have a Trek roadbike from there.
Haaha, over the Boldon Bank away!! We often ride the seafront, thru Cleadon, Boldon, to the Mini showroom, then the Town End Farm track, to avoid the bank!!
And Cycleworld are the mutts nutts!!

carolonabike

Haaha, over the Boldon Bank away!! We often ride the seafront, thru Cleadon, Boldon, to the Mini showroom, then the Town End Farm track, to avoid the bank!!
And Cycleworld are the mutts nutts!!
Ah yes, 'the bank'. I would do the same if I had to go over that way. Mr Carolonabike (aka Arsen Gere) runs up it.... for fun :eek:

Top Bottom