newbie....hello all

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roleur1

1st cat roadie back in the day
Evening all. Came across your forum from the bkool website. Hoping to join you all in the virtual chaingang & anything else Bkool related.
I am in Buckinghamshire...I am a CC Luton club member, back to cycling after a 1995/20 year lay off, leaving cycling as a 1st cat roadman, to have a family & buy a house. You know how it goes. Back now for three years, raced a bit of LVRC in the last couple of years but it didnt feel the same as back in the day.
Anyway - new to Bkool and running it on an old laptop running XP pro that seriously needs an update as its holding the simulator back. Just averaged 290w for one on the tour of britain stages on there..felt about right compared to a similar effort on a watt bike and sync'd about right with my garmin. Still lots to learn on how the sim works//after my laptop update.

anyway - hope I can join you on Bkool...I am roleur1 on there as well.

ATB Mark

OP
OP
Roleur1

Roleur1

1st cat roadie back in the day
doh...read welcome post..digest...then post in right place....sorry. Muck up no 1.

Mod note: moved for you;)

Last edited by a moderator:

TRex

I love the congenial atmosphere in this forum... Welcome man, but looking at this post date, I think you'll be the one welcoming me to the club soon...

Top Bottom