Hello!
Just joined the forum as I will hopefully be doing a lot more cycling in the near future.
Currently have a Carrera Gryphon flat bar that I've set up with Marathon Plus tyres for my commute (3mi + train journey each way). I would like to try just cycling the full route (Nottingham to Derby) ~20mi on a mix of canal paths and roads. I've done it once to test the waters and it took me ~100 minutes each way.
Will report back once I've got a few more trips under my belt!
Just joined the forum as I will hopefully be doing a lot more cycling in the near future.
Currently have a Carrera Gryphon flat bar that I've set up with Marathon Plus tyres for my commute (3mi + train journey each way). I would like to try just cycling the full route (Nottingham to Derby) ~20mi on a mix of canal paths and roads. I've done it once to test the waters and it took me ~100 minutes each way.
Will report back once I've got a few more trips under my belt!
