Newbie in Suffolk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
What time do you normally start in the morning andrew

I tend to start at 7 or 8am on Sundays. As the weather warms I'll be planning some more leisurely rides though.

Have either of you guys signed up for Strava or Endomondo?

Dan Allison

Which one?

Nightrider. Starting at Crystal palace at ten past midnight on the 8th / 9th June. Gonna try and raise some cash for EACH.

Have got endomondo. About the only app for my blackberry i think.

Just need to get going with it. Struggling with a daughter that doesn't want to sleep at the minute. Been awake since 2 trying to get here back to land of nod!

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Nightrider. Starting at Alexandra palace at ten past midnight on the 8th / 9th June. Gonna try and raise some cash for EACH.

Have got endomondo. About the only app for my blackberry i think.

Just need to get going with it. Struggling with a daughter that doesn't want to sleep at the minute. Been awake since 2 trying to get here back to land of nod!

Ah, I'm in the same situation with my daughter!

Dan Allison

My daughter had only been 'gracing' our lives for 15 months, and appears to have a permanent snot dribble these days.
Lovely! Snot and dribble yummy!
I do love fatherhood but we both do miss a decent nights sleep. the best we ever get it half 7 to half 5. And at the minute that feels like a decent nights sleep lol!
Must be a phase, although been saying that for quite some time now.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Lovely! Snot and dribble yummy!
I do love fatherhood but we both do miss a decent nights sleep. the best we ever get it half 7 to half 5. And at the minute that feels like a decent nights sleep lol!
Must be a phase, although been saying that for quite some time now.

My daughter has developed her snot glands at the same time she has started wanting to kiss us. Delightful.

7.30pm to 5.30pm sounds divine!

Top Bottom