newbie saying hi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

turbopercy

Hi all my name is mark
used to cycle alot before i got a car but after my dad recently suffering a heart attack i thought i need to do somethin other than olaying football once a week
i live in the northwest just outside of preston and install security systems for a living
being brand new to the recent world of cycling i will ask stupid questions and fully expecting to be ridiculed for such posts but if you dont ask you never know
Anyway hello

ScotiaLass

Guru
:welcome: Mark
As I've found out, no question is too stupid here!
I have recently taken cycling up again after a break of several years.
Have fun!

stan leyden

:welcome:Hello Mark welcome to the site , I'm new to the site myself but they are a good bunch, no ridicule but they will take mick

OP
OP
T

turbopercy

I take the mick out of myself
after working in liverpool for over ten years its like water off a ducks back

openroad

Hi all my name is mark
used to cycle alot before i got a car but after my dad recently suffering a heart attack i thought i need to do somethin other than olaying football once a week
i live in the northwest just outside of preston and install security systems for a living
being brand new to the recent world of cycling i will ask stupid questions and fully expecting to be ridiculed for such posts but if you dont ask you never know
Anyway hello

openroad

I just joined last month it's been great you'll find the same Iam sure a big welcome to you.

Ern1e

Über Member
Hi and welcome @turbopercy please don't be afraid to ask what ever questions you may wish someone will answer it and I have found that you will get more than one ! and also correct to boot.

No ridiculing here my friend, we are friendly natives.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Welcome to Cycle Chat, Mark!
All your questions will be answered on here ... no need to be cycling related :laugh:

Top Bottom