Newly arrived here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi, thanks for having me.

I'm an elderly male cyclist that's been riding for nearly 60 years now. Been retired 8 years and get out riding between 2 and 3 times a week. After surgery some months ago I'm trying to build my mileage up with longer rides and so far this year I've managed 7 rides of over 100k.

Sharky

Guru
Welcome to the forum.

Hi, thanks for having me.

I'm an elderly male cyclist that's been riding for nearly 60 years now. Been retired 8 years and get out riding between 2 and 3 times a week. After surgery some months ago I'm trying to build my mileage up with longer rides and so far this year I've managed 7 rides of over 100k.

That's impressive, I did a 73 mile ride 15 years ago. I slept well that night. Only doing 25 mile round trips to allotment these days as often as possible. "Maker of stuff" what do you make? I enjoy creating too.

OP
OP
M

Maker of Stuff

Regular
That's impressive, I did a 73 mile ride 15 years ago. I slept well that night. Only doing 25 mile round trips to allotment these days as often as possible. "Maker of stuff" what do you make? I enjoy creating too.
In a previous life I worked as a toolroom engineer for nearly 50 years. If you could draw it on the back of an envelope, I'd make it. Nowadays, if I can find anything cycling related that I fancy making then I'll just get the power drill, Dremel and files out and make it.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Hello!

Top Bottom