next project starts 2moro am

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
all things being equal i shall start cleaning up my next project , its nothing special at all . an early to mid 80's Peugoet gents road/touring bike that was last used to deliver pizza's !

not sure what i am going to do yet other than cleaning and inital testing so i can get an idea of its mechanical state .

one job is to clean off some old brush applied paint from the original chromed gaurds to see how bad they actually are , as look quite dented .

will get some pics up soon

colly

Re member eR
You're a busy old bee aren't you biggsy ?

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
well i try to keep myself busy , this is the said beast , lowered its weight by removing box and basket . looking at both hubs i was out on dating as both stamped with 73 or 8 , coming up quite nice , quite a few battle scars but hey who hasnt .
pug12.jpg

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
you are not kidding , i cant make my mind up what to do re gears really tempted to put on singlespeed freewheel , but might leave it geared who knows. might even commute on it 2moro morning .

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
pics once its finished raining

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
ok has been used for commuting duties today and rides lovelly , quite a surprise as you never know what to expect will get a pic up later so all can see , only let down is rear mudgaurd as the last 5 -6 inches are well mangled . start next project later tonight this time its an MBK that is going single speed .
bronze peugoet.jpg

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Garz i was only intending doing a couple of miles on it but ended up using it all day for my commute and it is in prime position for 2moros am commute

Top Bottom