Nice commute today! roads are quiet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As the title says, my first real week commuting to work, the roads were really dead today due to the Easter holiday weekend i think, done my time in a new record commute and everyone was all happy.

Good day to commute.

Its a little odd but mines is the only Road bike in the Cycle rack, about 10 mountain bikes. maybe its a distance thing or maybe its a they all look cool and i turn up in my winter longs looking like a lycra hugging wierdo.
 
Rubbish - I laugh at the other bikes in the rack - one "especially cool" rider has a full sus mountain bike, painted with dulux paint (orange) and has hand written "GTR LEgend" across it - in biro.... now if you're telling me that you're cooler than that, then sir... I salute you!!
 
I don't laugh at any bikes.I respect all my work colleagues bikes.They keep my bike company all day.Theres a white Boardman bike there and two fold ups and a Bob Holdsworth and Brynns bike but I forgot what it's called (doh)
 
Trumpettom001 said:
It's a computer game....

Thanks.:tongue:
 
Top Bottom