Nice message to start the morning...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
That was awesomely funny!
Another recent one i liked was some chap that was complaining about cyclists making videos, saying we had no say as we didn't pay to use the roads.
My reply.. You don't pay me so you have no say on my videos. He didn't like being blocked :laugh:

lejogger

Guru
I mean his comment was awful, but the immediate delete and removal of his account was funny.
Meanwhile Darren Bird's facebook profile is still active with a lovely album of profile pictures that the whole world can comment on if they wanted to. I would never condone retribution. DO NOT go to his facebook profile (facebook.com/DB172) and leave any comments there at all... especially the fourth picture which shows him walking away from the camera along a jetty towards the water... I mean it's just too obvious isn't it?!

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Meanwhile Darren Bird's facebook profile is still active with a lovely album of profile pictures that the whole world can comment on if they wanted to. I would never condone retribution. DO NOT go to his facebook profile (facebook.com/DB172) and leave any comments there at all... especially the fourth picture which shows him walking away from the camera along a jetty towards the water... I mean it's just too obvious isn't it?!
A shame the rest of his profile is locked down, otherwise we could have found the conversation he was having.

lejogger

Guru
A shame the rest of his profile is locked down, otherwise we could have found the conversation he was having.
I reckon Rednax was asking him why he had souped up his Renault Clio with a body kit when his car is a... Renault Clio
and why he pretends not to be bothered about his premature baldness but still insists on wearing a cap, a beanie or a hood on a continual basis?

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Have you reported him to the Facebook abuse folk? They don't like their network being used for hate crimes.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Sent from.... somewhere between my lugoles.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Or someone could just post a link to this thread on his wall!

__________________________________________________________________________________
Sent from.... somewhere between my lugoles.

BrazingSaddles

Über Member
Errr...am I the only one to notice the similarity between Alex Bird and 'knob' driver from video? Could it be the same person...dah dah dah....!

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
I may be wrong, but it seems everything apart from DBs profile pictures is locked down now?
Looking at those pics it seems he's lost 2 fingers from each hand.
Must spend all his time with a 3 knuckle shuffle?

Top Bottom