Nice usable retro £40

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coco69

Veteran
Bought this the other day but i had a call from one i made a bid on to collect today for a sale.
The bike im selling is a raleigh scorpio twelve size 23
Come complete as in pic with dynamo and original raleigh pump.
The paintwork is fine and everything works...just need a clean and quick lube and away you go. 20160326_160837.jpg

speccy1

Looks nice! And lights driven by a dynamo too, lovely:okay:

GarethG

Thanks for the information. It looks great, but I'd be unable to collect it. I understand if you would rather it collected. If you would consider postage then I'd be interested. Looks like a nice commuter.

OP
OP
coco69

coco69

Veteran
I could do however its best if someone viewed it....having said that its less than a price of a meal for two....its got the original raleigh gumwalls on but have plenty of tyres in the garage.

GarethG

If I could have a chat with you tomorrow, I would probably take the risk of not seeing it. I have a number of spare tyres 700c unless it's a 27 inch wheel then tyres are in Halfords and if needs be I'm sure I could get something to get me to and from work and the gym. Is the rear wheel qr or bolted on?

OP
OP
coco69

coco69

Veteran
The front is qr and rear is bolted.....yes 700c

OP
OP
coco69

coco69

Veteran
What i will do is i will take the mudguard off tomorrow and give it a clean then pop some more pics up.
Its probably worth more in parts

GarethG

I think most bikes are worth more in parts than they are as a whole. If you do split that would be a shame, if you decide not to and would post it then I would have it off you.

OP
OP
coco69

coco69

Veteran
ok I'm just going out....I will give it a quick wash after....do you want me to remove mudguard and lights so you can see it properly..you can have them aswell if needed
let me know for later

GarethG

Don't worry to much about it all, I will strip it down, clean it up and give it a tune up before the summer commutes start. Mud guards would be good, lights not so much so but if they are there then it would make a nice back up set of be seen lights.

Top Bottom