Nicole Cooke!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
walker said:
thats just wrong, she looks like a chipmunk, where as Vicky Pendleton hasn't even left my house yet as she wants more when I get in, that and she is finding it hard to move

Eh? You don't think I have the lights turned on do you? ;):blush:

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
I saw her this morning at the lights! wicked! Unfortunately i was in the car ;)!but I gave her a beep and she smiled and waved! She's tiny!

walker

domtyler said:
Are you sure? I didn't kick her out of bed until ten minutes ago.

thats just wrong, she looks like a chipmunk, where as Vicky Pendleton hasn't even left my house yet as she wants more when I get in, that and she is finding it hard to move

rich p

ridiculous old lush
walker said:

What did you use to tie her up?

walker said:

It doesn't count if she is finding it hard to move because you tied her up so she can't escape. ;)

NickM

Veteran
Gotta be more snappy, Jacomus!

OP
OP
domtyler

domtyler

Über Member
walker said:

Have you given her drugs to paralyse her? ;)

Top Bottom